Danielle Cornelius DC LLC
Welcome to my practice!
Thank you for setting up your Initial Intake.
How this works:
The Initial Intake is a 2-session package
Sessions are usually 1-2 weeks apart
The first session is 1-hour and includes history, exam, education, and hands-on bodywork
Follow up session is 30-mins of mostly bodywork, with some time allotted for education and recommendations
If your issues are more chronic or need more time for any reason, you will receive a recommended continued care plan or referral
This is a completely paperless office. All forms and payments are done before and after the appointment times. This helps decrease waste as well as helps with distancing. It also gives us more time to focus on YOU during each session, and less on business.
To get started, please complete your initial intake paperwork and pay for your session at least 24 hours prior to our appointment time.
If you have not yet paid for your Initial Intake Package, you can do that here. Payment is due before your appointment is fully confirmed.
Please complete the Initial Intake form at least 24 hours before your appointment. I will review your file in detail before we meet.
We will set up your 2nd session at the end of your first one.
Dr. Danielle is here on Fridays.
2325 East Burnside Street #200
Portland OR 97214
Street parking only.
Please wait in main lobby until called up for your appointment.
Please note the new protocols in place to prevent the spread of Covid
1. Please wait in the main lobby until I call you up for your session
2. Please wear a face mask as soon as you enter the building & throughout your session. (I’ll be wearing one too.)
3. All paperwork and payment must be completed online before the session.
4. I will be sending an invoice and payment request for your session/sessions payment, please pay at least 24 hours prior to attending your visit.
5. We’ll be cleaning the office in between each client.
PLEASE NOTE PER STATE REQUIREMENTS:
1. You must not be experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms or any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 below:
Shortness of breath
Dry cough runny nose
Loss of taste or smell
2. You must not have had direct contact with anyone in your home or work environment that has had COVID-19, any cold or flu-like illness, or exhibited any of the aforementioned symptoms in the last 14 days.
3. You must not have traveled in the past 14 days either:
a. Outside of the United States to countries that have been affected by COVID-19;
b. Domestically within the United States by commercial airline, bus, or train.
4. You must have been practicing social distancing and are properly masked when in stores and other public areas continuously through the last 14 days.
We ask that anyone with sudden signs of any illness especially with the symptoms listed above before or on the day of their appointment to cancel your appointment. If you have any doubts or questions if you should cancel your appointment, please contact us via email before coming into the office.
There is no late cancellation charge in this situation. You can then schedule a telemedicine/energy session visit if you wish.